2. WooCommmerce Credentials
- Login into Your WordPress Store.
- REST API -> Click on Add Key.
- Set Permissions: Read/Write.
- Click on Generate API Key.
- Consumer key and Consumer secret are generated.
3. Integrating your Store to Qikink
- Integration-> Woocommerce->Integrate.
- Enter Your Website URL, Generated Consumer key and Consumer secret.
- Click on Save and Test Connection.
4. Integrating your Store with Qikink
- In Your Woocommece Product page, Enter tag as QIKINK and update it.
- Login to QIKINK dashboard and go to menu Integrations->Woocommerce-> Store Products, Click on Sync Products From My Store. The Products tags set as QIKINK will be listed.
- Click on Mapp Varients to map the product.
- After mapping.
- Integrations->Woocommerce->Gete Orders, Select Date and click on Get orders from my store.
- Orders-> On Hold Orders.
- Check the order details and click on the Live button to make the order live. Live orders are printed and dispatched.