How Dropshipping Works?
- Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store sells products it doesn’t physically keep in stock.
- When a customer places an order, the merchant forwards the order to a third-party supplier who ships the product directly to the customer.
- The merchant pays the supplier for the product at a discounted price, while keeping the difference as profit.
Gone are the days to print merch and pray(spray on ads) for sales. This is the new world of design and sell. Do your niche of designing to the trend and market it smartly. Qikink takes care of printing them after the order is received for a design(Yes! single piece orders) and pack them with your brand name to dispatch them to your customers.
This is print on demand and dropshipping for your merch business. Operate your business from wherever you want to, choose a niche, design and market for them. Qikink is here to take care of your orders until delivery
How does Dropshipping work on Shopify?
Dropshipping on Shopify involves setting up an online store and listing products from a third-party supplier. When a customer buys a product from your store, the order is fulfilled by the supplier who ships the product directly to the customer.
How Dropshipping Payment Works?
- A customer places an order with a retailer for a product.
- The retailer then purchases the product from a supplier at a lower price.
- The supplier then ships the product directly to the customer, using the shipping information provided by the retailer.
- The retailer keeps the difference between what the customer paid and what they paid the supplier as profit.
Step by Step Process
Upload your designs and create products with them. Push products to your store or download mockups.
Market your products using performance marketing, emails and content marketing.
COD Remittance in 4 days. Qikink manages the returns for 100 days and are re-shipped product wise automatically.
What is Drop Shipping?
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product. The biggest difference between dropshipping and the standard retail model is that the selling merchant doesn’t stock or own inventory. Instead, the merchant purchases inventory as needed from a third party – usually a wholesaler or manufacturer – to fulfill orders.
What is “Print on Demand T-Shirts”?
Print on demand (POD) is a printing technology and business process in which T-Shirts and other garments are printed only when an order is received. Manufacturer holds plain t-shirts in stock on various styles, colours and sizes. When a customer orders a design, printer prints it and dispatches to the customer. It reduces the unsold inventory risk for the brand owners. Any T-Shirt Brand can have an account with QikInk, when an order is received on the website, it is passed to the QikInk’s system, where it is been printed and dispatched to the end customer with custom Brand Name and packaging.