This week: Time for Snapchat and Ways to reduce cart abandonment rates
Welcome to the Monday Melange: What are you going to get from this?
It is always better to know what kind of audience we are selling to, right? So that we can offer them what they want. Epam continuum did 18 month study on buying behavior and they divided the shoppers into five broader categories. Read up to know what those are.
Those categories are Investigative consumers, Frivolous spenders, Experience-driven buyers, Fluctuant shoppers, and Conscious consumers. The name itself conveys their characteristics and differentiates between them. Click here to read the complete article.
Social commerce is at its peak of growth nowadays. Social media users discover new products in their feeds and end up buying directly from the business. This proves social media is not only for socializing but also to discover new things. 70% of small businesses use at least one social media to promote products to their customers. Tap for more details.
You may ask, “Dude, I know. What’s new in this?” Well, more than 62% of social media users said they trust small and local business than big retailers. Gen-Z consumers mention social media as their primary source of shopping inspiration and destination. In the coming days, social commerce becomes more vital in all forms. Let’s prepare with all kinds of plans to beat the competition.
Do you know that India has more Snapchat users than America? Roughly 150 million users spend their time on the platform in India as per Statista report. Most of them are Gen Z customers. 15% of these people constantly use it to engage with their friends and families. What else do you need more than that?
Snapchat is more than just sharing photos and videos. The spotlight on Snapchat is like reels in IG for creators to get broad exposure. The platform offers a lot of features to try on and it allows you to run ads too! Snapchat algorithm makes the most of it from their users. Don’t hesitate to start something new. Tap here to learn more.
- Button badges are trendy and a good add-on to all products. You can sell this along with T-Shirts, Mugs, and other accessories. Okay, Now are you ready to try our new Black button badge – 58 mm?
Do you know how the Nike footwear company started? Before you know about Nike, you need to listen to this awesome podcast. Yes, I have something for you this week. Hear out to Billy Footwear’s podcast on how they started their own dream company with a lot of effort. They said their story somehow resonates with the Nike. Don’t miss it. 👈
When was the last time you played a game free of mind? That’s why we brought our quiz to you. Guess the answers to the fun-filled questions. Let’s dive right in 👇
- What was India’s Guinness record for the largest T-Shirt?
- Do you know the market size of fashion retail in India?
- To do the cost-cutting process, this company says “No” to meetings. Guess 🤔
- Mobile Navigation Design – The essentials of mobile navigation are increasing lately as more small businesses opt for app creation. Learn how to catch up with the trend here.
- Lower the cart abandonments – Reduce these distractions from your store and let your customers freely checkout the products with no second thoughts. 👈
- Ecommerce Holiday Planner – Running ad campaigns at the right time increases the overall profits of a store. Plan your marketing relevant to the brand and customers. Tap here to learn more.👈
- The T-Shirt was a staggering 320 ft long and 230 ft wide in Mumbai.
- In 2020, the market size of fashion retail in India amounted to about four trillion Indian rupees. The fashion retail market is likely to increase to about nine trillion rupees in 2025.
- It’s none other than our “Shopify”. Anyhow it’s not worse than the toilet paper issue in the bluebird company.
Yes, Your friends will love this fun-filled newsletter. Why don’t you share it with them early?