This week: Website color palettes and Ways to avoid overspend on ads
Welcome to the Monday Melange: What are you going to get from this?
Meta announced the new “Professional Mode” which helps profiles who want to become a creator. Meta benefits creators to grow more with new features and monetization options on its platform to earn money. With this mode, eligible creators can share on-demand videos with ads and allow users to opt for a subscription model to watch them on the platform. Creators can also use Reels to make money with their audiences.
The company is testing a new-in-app called “Creator Support Hub” to educate creators about monetization, tools, and analytics. Meta is rolling out a lot of new features to help creators to optimize their content with no hassles. US users alone can use this option now and will be launched in India soon. Tap here to know more.
eCommerce owners’ all-time wish is to turn off the ads without affecting the stream of orders. It’s a tricky one, right? But I can help you to reduce the overspending money on ads. A brand should focus on content-driven tests on various channels like Adwords, SEO, Social media, email marketing, etc. Marketing must be well-balanced across all channels. Analyzing these data frequently helps us to know about consumer behavior and buying pattern.
A brand must use a different method to reach out to its audience, not in an old-school way. Sugar Cosmetics use user-generated content to provide authenticity to its products. Rather than simply advertise products with benefits, content needs to educate the consumers. Focusing on the customer’s needs and interests often makes a campaign successful.
In this modern era, consumers expect that they will be able to access customer support 24/7. So, Using a chatbot is the best way to interact with consumers and live up to their expectations. Current chatbots help customers to choose products based on their interests with simple clicks. It saves their time and makes the process simpler. Tidio is the top-rated choice for both Shopify and WooCommerce stores.
These can collect data from the visitor and use it to send alerts about product offers and other details via mail. Increasingly more online shoppers are starting to interact with chatbots. Insider Intelligence predicts that by 2024, consumer retail spending through chatbots will amount to $142 billion. From this perspective, the amount was just under $3 billion in 2019. Do you have one?
- Ready to sell more accessory products? Stay tuned for our major shipping update. You’ll love it!
- A big new printing method from us, guess what would it be? The right answers will be appreciated but not revealed by us. 😁
Do you know Apple recently set new guidelines that limit the performance of Meta ads and email marketing on iOS devices? Michael Epstein talks about old postcard marketing techniques that work crazy in marketing. Listen to this podcast here.
Ready for the show? I think this week’s questions are so simple. You might know the answers already. Let’s dive in
- A famous online streaming provider is going to introduce an eCommerce merch shop on its platform. Could you name it?
- When was WooCommerce founded?
- Manage Complaints – Receiving complaints are not new. But fixing those curves will help us to connect with the customers transparently. Tap here to know more. 👈
- Brand Dilution – Do you know why a brand fails to meet up with the customer’s expectations? Learn about brand dilution to live up to the firm’s value and image. 👈
- Website color palettes – Want to know more about the best color palettes for your website? You’ll regret it later if you miss this awesome article about color schemes for a website. 👈
- Disney Plus expands into e-commerce with an exclusive merch shop for subscribers.
- WooCommerce was founded in 2008 by Jigoshop. Later it was acquired by WooThemes and changed its name to WooCommerce.
Yes, Your friends will love this fun-filled newsletter. Why don’t you share it with them early?