This week: Framework to verify reviews and Integrated Marketing 😊
Welcome to the Monday Melange: What are you going to get from this?
The new feature on WhatsApp would allow users to discover new brands, connect with them and make purchases directly on the app. On November 17, at the WhatsApp Business Summit in Brazil, Mark Zuckerberg shared an update on what the platform is building to help people find, message, and buy something from a business on WhatsApp. 😃
WhatsApp is launching the ability to browse businesses by categories such as travel or banking or search by the business name. This will save people from finding out the phone numbers through their websites or typing a number into their contacts. Tap here to read a full article here. 👈
YouTube has launched ‘From YouTube to You’ consisting of content and features that help customers in holiday shopping. A series of videos, live streams, and Shorts featuring YouTube creators, their curated gift recommendations, and exclusive product drops and deals to help get your shopping wrapped.
Eligible creators can tag products in their videos, Shorts, and live streams across Google’s entire product catalog. And, for a more interactive and engaging experience, creators will be able to hold Q&A sessions with their viewers during their live shopping events for the first time. Click here to read the full article. 👈
India will be the first country to develop framework management that is used to verify the reviews and ratings on eCommerce websites, hotels, and travel booking platforms. Since customers heavily rely on reviews to buy products and services online, fake and paid reviews are the main concern that misleads the customer’s experience. According to consumer affairs of India, we can expect this framework from next week.
To protect consumers’ interests and check fake reviews online, the Department of Consumer Affairs has concluded the frameworks after studying the existing mechanism being followed by the e-commerce entities in India and the best methods available globally. This new framework will be voluntary at first, and then it will become mandatory, Secretary from Consumer Affairs stated.
- Did your Customer cancel the order or mistakenly placed the order and it’s processed? No worries. We can add your orders to the Return inventory by instantly refunding you the shipping and COD amount.
- The return shipping cost will not be charged for these orders.
- We are introducing Order Note for the WooCommerce store. Once an order is manifested, an order note with tracking details will be created by Qikink. That will update your WooCommerce store order as “Completed”.
- Hence, your customer will receive an order note email with the tracking link from your WooCommerce store.
- Coasters and Posters are always sold in combos. Why shouldn’t we? Selling products in combos increases your profits.
- As per the new shipping update, now you can sell up to 10 coasters at a shipping cost of Rs.60.
- The same method follows for selling 5 posters at the shipping weight of 500 grams.
- The best way to employ this method in your store is to offer products in Combos and Bundles.
- Go to Products > Accessories > Pick a product > Product and Printing Information > Shipping.
Meet Mr. Chris Ruder, Who runs his business as a side hustle for five years and made it full-time to grow. Learn how he received an investment of $100k from his friends and family. Also, how he relied on word-of-mouth marketing to grow the business along with building a community. All details are here. 👈
The Black Friday sale is going to be live on Amazon India and Flipkart. What about your store order sales? Design a banner, make some changes, and present your all-new sale events to the customers. Let’s dive in 👇
- What is India’s E-Commerce festive season sale in 2022?
- Which platform joined social commerce in the United States recently?
- Integrated Marketing – Your marketing needs to convey the same message across all the channels. Learn how to do that in the right way by clicking here. 👈
- Market Demand – Every product has different demands over time. By calculating the market demand, we can make changes to our pricing, purchasing, and marketing initiatives. Read up here. 👈
- Website Redesign – Are you making small changes to your website? It needs to impact the user experience, SEO, and optimization for mobile and other devices. Read these steps. 👈
- E-commerce platforms saw a 25 percent yearly growth by selling goods worth ₹76k crores during the festive season sale in India as per Redseer.
- TikTok has reportedly entered the U.S. eCommerce market, competing with the likes of Amazon and other social media brands.
Yes, Your friends will love this fun-filled newsletter. Why don’t you share it with them early?