This week: Subscription eCommerce & Choosing fonts for the website
Welcome to the Monday Melange: What are you going to get from this?
BIS issued new guidelines to check reviews and ratings on online platforms. E-commerce platforms can voluntarily apply for checkmarks on BIS for their websites and soon it will be made mandatory by observing the current response. Even reviewers also can register their accounts for posting unbiased opinions about the products and services.
As per the new act, Highlighting the paid reviews from organic reviews is mandatory. This standard is expected to benefit all stakeholders in the e-commerce ecosystem like sellers, consumers, and platforms. Click here to read. 👈
Subscription eCommerce is a business model that lets customers sign up for products and services they need regularly or repetitively. This increases the customer’s journey and lifetime value significantly. The subscription model in fashion eCommerce accounted for 29.5% of fashion retail conversions in 2020. Click here to read the full article.
Convenience and Loyalty are the main concerns for people in the subscription model. We can increase the order values by offering customers free shipping, discounts on their birthdays, and credit for each transaction. The time is right for small and big brands to take up new things and push the needed transformation.
Videos on the landing page drive more conversions and traffic than keeping images like others. Reports suggest videos play a major role in comforting the buyer’s mind to purchase the product. For an eCommerce store, a Product Performance Video and Story Video are the choices to create.
Product videos build trust among your customers over the competitor’s stores. It can change the watcher into a buyer than simply seeing images. Since it boosts traffic, it could help the website to rank higher on google results. Do you know how Dollar Shave Company went viral in a short time? 👈
- Did you read last week’s edition? It got huge updates and most of you really loved it. It only costs you 10 seconds to check for last week’s edition. If I were you, I wouldn’t skip this reminder!
- What if you share the order tracking page with your brand name on it with your customers? Sounds good. Get tracking links for orders with your brand name and share them with the customers.
- The tracking information is hosted on the generic domain name “courierupdates.com”. Click here for a sample tracking link.
- You can add your brand logo to the tracking page on the merchant dashboard by following these steps. Go to Settings > Shipping > Company logo.
Meet Cassey Ho, A YouTuber who creates fitness content online. She started her direct-to-consumer brand from scratch and sells fitness apparel products online. Excited to see her multimillion-dollar company? Learn how she made it this far from this super awesome podcast. 👈
Today’s Cyber Monday. Sales don’t come themselves. We need to trigger our customers for it. Will you deny that? Good, Let’s dive into the Pop-Quiz for this week. 👈
- Which country is most addicted to social media?
- Which eCommerce website has the biggest online traffic growth?
- Free SEO Tools – Are you just getting started with SEO? If yes, Good. You can use these brilliant tools to get a start in driving traffic to your store. 👈
- Choosing Best Fonts – A proper website needs to be fruitful for the visitor’s eyes and fit in all varieties of website content. Tap to read the list of top fonts here. 👈
- Post Ideas for Instagram – Nail your customer experience when they land on your profile page on Instagram with valuable related content ideas. Read these ideas to get started. 👈
- Nigeria leads the rankings for countries most addicted to social media.
- Apple tops the list with 262% compared to the last year. It even surpassed all the fashion brands worldwide.
Yes, Your friends will love this fun-filled newsletter. Why don’t you share it with them early?