Question: What image types/formats are supported?
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pin-code services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Supported file types: PNG, TIF, PSD, GIF, JPEG. Our recommended format is a transparent PNG file in CMYK color profile. Files that are provided as RGB are automatically converted to CMYK and may result in some color shifting. Files MUST have a transparent background. For example, providing an image with a black background will have the black printed on the t-shirt that will be visible which isn’t always ideal in t-shirt designs. Please understand that designs on a screen are different than prints on fabric.Click Here for design file prepration