Question: How are the Return Packages handled?
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pin-code services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Return Packages will be sent to Qikink as a default address.
- The orders that not accepted by the Customers are returned to Our Office and the order status is marked as Returned.
- You can Reship it to a different address by Orders -> Return Management, Click on reship button to reship the order.
- A handling charge of Rs.30 and Shipping Charge is applied.
- Return orders are able to re-ship within 60 days or you can send a request to [email protected] to ship all the return orders to your address. The return orders more than 60 days will be discarded.