Question: How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pin-code services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: The Refund is possible if the mistakes had been done from Our Side.
Steps to Claim Refund:
- Orders-> All Orders.
- Click On Claim Refund On Actions Tab.
- Enter the Reason and Attach file if needed and Click On Save.
- We Check and Update within 48hours.
- You can check the status from Accounts -> Refunds.