Question: How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to close My Account with Qikink?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Our dispatch team will always check the products before it is dispatched from our warehouse. but in case your customer has received any defective product, you can share the images of the product received along with the order number to our support team. They will check the issue and refund the amount into your Qikink wallet.
- If there were any size discrepancies, the images of the product along with the size measurement should be provided to check with our production team.
- Kindly ask your customer to unbox the package carefully. If the package was damaged while opening it with the scissor or any other sharp object, refunding will not be possible unless we have the unpacking video or the images of the courier cover.
- If you have noticed any damage on the package while receiving it from the courier, kindly mention the damage in the remark while signing. This will help us in claiming the refund from the courier service.