Question: How to Place Plain T-Shirt order?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Placing Plain T-Shirt orders in Qikink Had Made simple to the Clients, Plain T-Shirt can be Ordered While entering the Customer Details in the Excel Sheet.
To Place the Plain T-Shirt Order using Excel :
- Enter “Plain” in First Design Name(Column : G) and First Design Code(Column :H) in the Excel Sheet
- Enter “0” in First Design Width(Column k ) in Inch and First Design Height in inch (Column L)
- Fill the Respective Details and Place the Order.
To place the order on dashboard:
STEP1 -To place plain products, click designs -> Add designs, provide the design name and design code as PLAIN and width, height as 0,0 and select the save button.
STEP2 – in dashboard, select create new order -> select from (cotton apparels)-> select product-> size-> Quantity -> placement -> click the select design dropdown and search for PLAIN and select it.
For all the plain products, we will charge Rs.30 as handling charges.