Question: How to Place Glow in Dark T-shirt Order?
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to close My Account with Qikink?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: We hear your queries on Glow in Dark Print file preparation, t-shirt designing and Mockup Preparation Guide for Glow in dark printing on T-Shirt. So, we came up with this Q&A for you to know about the process in detail.
Glow in Dark print is done using a CAD-CUT Vinyl method. Where vinyl is cut as per your design and heat pressed on to the garment.
1. Print File Preparation
The print file needs to be in a single solid color without any gradients. Design file needs to be in 300 DPI resolution. Print color will be mild green in light and glowing green in dark.
2. Print Placement
Print placement can be Front, Back, Left Pocket, Right Pocket, and Sleeves.
3. Mockup Generation
Glow in Dark print can be applied on all garment styles and colors. You can download the PSD Mockup here. Click Here
Open the PSD File.
Place your designs in your design layers.
Open timeline window.
Make Two Frames.
In the first frame select group(normal), in the second frame select Group (glow in Dark).
File -> save as web.–Select GIF 128 Dithered from the Preset menu.–Select 256 from the Colors menu.–If you are using the GIF online or want to limit the file size of the animation, change Width and Height fields in the Image Size options.–Select Forever from the Looping Options menu.
Click the Preview… button in the lower left corner of the Export window to preview your GIF in a web browser.
Click Save… and select a destination for your animated GIF file.
4. Good to Know
Glow in Dark print type cannot be clubbed with any other print type. For Eg, printing DTG on the front side and glow in dark on the back side is not possible. The print needs to be exposed to bright light for 10-15 seconds before testing for the glowing in dark. Very thin lines or dots need to be avoided in the design.
- Minimum printing charge is Rs.40.
- In the Day time, the print will be in mild green color and in Night time the print glow in green color.