Question: How to Place COD Orders?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to close My Account with Qikink?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Placing COD orders in Qikink Had Made simple to the Clients, COD option can be selected While entering the Customer Details in the Excel Sheet.
To Place COD Order:
- COD option can be selected in Drop down list Under Payment Mode which is in Nth column in the excel sheet.
- Additional Rs.50(per 0.5 Kg) is charged for placing COD orders.
Note *If same order contains Multiple products, full order value needs to be entered in the first respective row(column: “O” ).