Question: How to move Printed orders to Return Management?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Under this COVID 19, some of you customers may have cancelled the orders.
You can move those orders from Printed status to Return Management.
Order from Manifested statuses cannot be moved.
Process: Move to Return Management:
Step 1: Login to Dashboard.
Step 2: Orders -> All orders.
Step 3: Select Printed Status
Step 4: Select Orders
Step 5: Click on Mark as Return
* Return Orders will be managed and re-shipped by Qikink for 100 days (COVID19 lockdown days will not be counted)
* Orders in Printed status only can be moved to Return Management