Question: How to get Hex Codes of T-shirt colors?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to close My Account with Qikink?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Hex Codes:
The following codes are approximate representation of actual colors, which will vary because of the device’s display, lighting etc.
|Light Baby Pink||#ffdbfe|