Question: How to Cancel My Order on COVID 19?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
Answer: Your orders under the status “On-Hold”, “Live”, “Live-OOS”, “To be Printed”, can be cancelled and get full refund until May 20.
Under normal circumstances(after May 20), orders cancelled from “To be Printed” will not be refunded.
Check your orders and cancel the orders if requested by the customers to save money.
Process: Order Cancellation:
Step 1: Login to Dashboard.
Step 2: Orders -> All orders.
Step 3: Under Action tab Click on x -> symbol.
Step 4: Click Cancel to Cancel the Order and claim refund.
* You Cannot Place the same order again with the same order number. if needed change the order number and place the order.
* The Orders can be canceled on Live-OOS, Live, On-Hold and To be Printed Status.
* Order value will be auto refunded to your wallet.