Question: How do I get paid?
- Account Setup
- Does QikInk's name appear in the shipping label?
- How can I pass my orders to you?
- How to add Custom Branding Neck Labels ?
- How to close My Account with Qikink?
- How to get GST Input Credits?
- Is there any deposit or advance to be paid to use QikInk Drop Shipping?
- What is the brand name on the T-Shirts and other products?
- Who is responsible for covering customs duties & taxes?
- Order Processing
- Can I change already submitted order?
- How long does it take to prepare the order for shipping?
- How to Cancel My Order ?
- How to check Pincode services ?
- How to Order for Cut & Sewn?
- How to Order for Sneakers?
- How to place an order?
- How to Place COD Orders ?
- How to Place Phone Case or Coffee mug order ?
- How to Place Plain T-Shirt order ?
- How to Prepare Print Files ?
- How to raise a Refund Claim?
- Is Custom Packaging available?
- Is there any Qikink branding inside the package?
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Shipment and Returns
- Designs and Branding
1.If your order was prepaid, you can get the payment directly from your customer.
2.If it was a COD Order, you need to verify your bank account with Qikink in settings, Bank details. You will get an OTP to your email and once you have verified it with us the COD amounts will be directly credited into your bank account.
Orders delivered on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday will be remitted on Thursday. Orders delivered on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be remitted on Monday.