IMPORTANT TERMS - DROP SHIPPING
Our sole motto is to grow with you. For the common good and efficient handling of orders, we have introduced some terms and we expect 100% compliance from you. Thank you for your support.
We have the infrastructure, systems and process to dispatch your orders within 48-72 hours time. We commit to dispatch 90% of the orders by 72 hours timeline and 100% of the orders received by 4-5 days. We will not be held responsible for any kind of losses occurring to your business because of any sort of dispatch or delivery delays owing to the nature of on-demand printing business.
We work with FedEx and few other courier partners. Our priorities are faster delivery and better support. Many states such as Maharastra have some entry taxes like octroi, such extra charges will be collected from the clients.
- Only White and Grey Melange are light colours.
- Minimum charge for a print will be Rs.25
- Screen printed Drop Shipping will be charged Rs.20 extra during dispatch.
- Any kind of claim on the dispatched item has to be made within 30 days of dispatch date. Claims made after 30 days of dispatch will not be accepted.
- There may be light ground appearance or minuscule white spots on the digital printing in 1 in 100 pcs. That cannot be a reason for product return. We do consider all genuine cases and issue refund/replacement. QikInk reserves the right to approve replacement or refund.
- You should maintain sufficient payment balance with QikInk to process your daily orders.
- You can add payments yourself to the wallet after transferring it to our bank account.
- COD payments will be transferred to your Qikink wallet account within 3 working days of product delivery.
- Any refund will be made in the form of “credit note” only, no cash transfers for refunds.
- Payments can be transferred to your bank account with a email request. (Minimum transfer value of Rs.1000)
- Orders pending due to design issues like – Design file missing or size mismatch or background have to be updated and followed from the clients’ side through QikInk Support.
- All your print file name should have Height x Width included in it like, Greenfrog-13×11.